Emergency Utility Assistance Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
3/17/2020 UPDATE: SELF will no longer assist clients via face-to-face appointment. Additionally, we have cancelled walk-in Wednesdays until further notice. Anyone seeking utility assistance will be asked to pick up an application in person or download and print off online, and drop off the completed application with necessary copies via a drop box at the SELF offices. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause but have both staff and client safety in mind with this decision.
SELF is closely monitoring the national and local conditions of the COVID-19 virus. In order to serve you more safely, the organization is taking extra precautions during this time. This includes sanitizing our front door hourly, sanitizing our waiting room daily, and reducing the number of face-to-face interactions that take place at our offices. Listed here are ways in which clients may apply for emergency utility assistance during this pandemic.
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, you may submit your emergency assistance application without a face-to-face appointment:
- Pick up application packet at the SELF office or online at www.selfhelps.org
- Complete and sign ALL pages.
- Attach supporting documents.
- Drop completed application and supporting documents at either SELF office (930 9th Ave in Middletown, or 1790 S. Erie Highway, A-E in Hamilton).
- Completed applications may also be faxed to 513-737-3889.
In order to submit your application in this manner, you MUST provide a valid phone number!