Need Help? We’re Here.

SELF is here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. If you are in need of utility assistance or emergency assistance, applications can be found here.

Energy Assistance

SELF’s Winter Crisis Program is operating November 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021. Schedule an appointment by calling 513-868-9300 or visit

More info on how to apply for Winter Crisis help HERE

Emergency Assistance

ATTENTION: SELF is processing applications for rent and utility assistance.

If you received assistance via the Ohio Home Relief Grant from November 2020 – February 2021, you ARE eligible to apply for assistance again.

***ATTENTION: Landlord forms will NOT be accepted without a completed tenant application. Thank you***

Applications may be submitted in a variety of ways:

  • At SELF’s Hamilton or Middletown offices, where secure drop boxes are located outside
  • Mailed to PO Box 1322, Hamilton, OH 45012
  • Scanned and emailed to
  • Faxed to 513-737-3889

For any questions regarding emergency assistance applications, please contact self at or 513-868-9300. Thank you!

Blue letters spelling out SELF with a multi-colored bridge across the logo

To see more SELF success stories and the latest news:

Follow us on social media: Facebook  Instagram Twitter   Sign up for SELF's Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List iconEmail Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust