Adopt-a-Family – Seeking 2016 Sponsors
Thanks to the many individuals, families, businesses, church groups and civic organizations that helped make the holidays brighter for SELF clients who are working on self-sufficiency goals! Your generosity helped 30 families (120 individuals as well as pets) in 2015. We couldn’t make this happen without YOU our great sponsors and volunteers.
Want to participate next year’s 2016 Adopt-a-Family program? Many Adopt-a-Family gift options are still available, to make dreams come true long after the holidays have passed!
Want more information? Contact Rebecca at 513-820-5010 or email@example.com.
Some holiday gifts come in wrapped packages, but Adopt-a-Family Sponsors can give a different kind of lasting gift to low-income individuals working to achieve or maintain self-sufficiency:
- $500 sponsors a wheelchair ramp for a house-bound senior citizen.
- $250 provides tools and supplies for a Build-up Academy student learning a marketable trade for stable employment.
- $100 sponsors Getting Ahead program participants, providing the supplies, class materials and emergency supports to help them be successful on their path to self-sufficiency.
- $75 prepares a JOBS NOW! program graduate with items needed to start a new job.
- $50 covers an IDA program participant’s credit counseling session.
- $25 covers the business application for a Microenterprise program participant…
- And, a financial gift of any amount adds up to accomplish the goals listed above, and many more, for SELF’s clients!