Building self-sufficiency, one success story at a time: AGENCY ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Look what we can do with the support of people like you!
SELF serves around 6,000 families in Butler County every year.
While it is difficult to quantify the number of lives impacted through all of SELF’s programs, these highlights show what we can accomplish with your help:
- More than 20 Agency Best Practice Awards, including:
- The Ohio CDC Project of the Year for the Hamilton Group Workcamp and Home Repairs Project (2012)
- The Butler County Microenterprise Program was recognized by the John Glenn College of Public Affairs at the Ohio State University for its collaborative partnerships and successful efforts (2013)
- The Getting Ahead Program was recognized by the John Glenn College of Public Affairs and the Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies as a best practice in community action for its collaborative partnerships and client advisory committee
- “Exemplary Practice” Award in 2016 from the John Glenn College of Public Affairs for Build-Up Academy.