SELF’s 2020 Winter Crisis
SELF’s 2020 Winter Crisis utility assistance and HEAP (Home Energy Assistance Program) begin November 1, 2020 and are expected to end March 31, 2021.
Butler County residents in need of assistance may call SELF at 513-868-9300 or visit self.itfrontdesk.com to make an appointment.
SELF is not requiring in-person appointments for the 2020 Winter Crisis program, however, it is requiring telephone or video call appointments.
Ohioans may also apply for winter utility assistance here: energyhelp.ohio.gov
Information about necessary documents may be found at self.itfrontdesk.com or listed here:
- Proof of income for all household members 18 years of age or older
- Paystubs for the last 30 days
- Social Security / SSI / Pension letter
- Court ordered child support printout
- Worker’s compensation printout
- TANF / OWF Benefits printout
- Unemployment summary printout
- Metropolitan / HUD /Section 8 Housing worksheet for Utility Reimbursement
- Seasonal employees – proof for past 12 months
- Self-employed – proof for past 12 months
- Zero income – complete Self-declaration worksheet.
- Current gas/electric bill in your name and bulk fuel/propane invoice if applicable
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for all household members
Necessary documents may be submitted to the above website, or can be emailed to email@example.com
Additional documents for 2020 Winter Crisis Program available here:
Forms, links, and info on emergency assistance, including rent assistance, can be found here.
Additional questions about SELF’s 2020 Winter Crisis Program, HEAP, or PIPP may be sent to Nicci at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-868-9300.