When you make a contribution to SELF, you are supporting our clients
in their journeys to self-sufficiency!
If you would like to make a monetary donation to SELF to support our mission of giving a hand-up to hardworking families, you may donate online through Pay Pal:>
SELF also gratefully accepts in-kind donations. Please contact us for a list of the current most needed items.
(any amount would be greatly appreciated!)
- $500 sponsors a wheelchair ramp for a house-bound senior citizen.
- $250 provides tools and supplies for a Build-up Academy student learning a marketable trade for stable employment.
- $100 sponsors Getting Ahead program participants, providing the supplies, class materials and emergency supports to help them be successful on their path to self-sufficiency.
- $75 prepares a JOBS NOW! program graduate with items needed to start a new job.
- $50 covers an IDA program participant’s credit counseling session.
- $25 covers the business application for a Microenterprise program participant…
- And, your financial gift of any amount adds up to accomplish the goals listed above, and many more, for SELF’s clients!
Thank you for investing in self-sufficiency! If you have questions or need additional help, please contact Beth Race at 513-820-5009 or email@example.com.